She Handled it, So Can You!
An Inspiring and Empowering Financial Guide for Women
When there’s a crisis at work, she handles it. When a parent, child, or spouse is ill and needs more care, she gives up her time and resources…and handles it. Since 80% of men die married and 80% of women die single, a woman often bears the ultimate responsibility for her financial future, left holding the bag after a divorce, elderly parent care, or the death of a spouse.
In her book, Arwen speaks with raw honesty about:
- The unique financial issues that you face, whether married or not
- How you can identify your values, helping to make financial decisions easier
- Planning with all the pieces of your financial life in view, not just the investments
- Not comparing your finances to your neighbor, sibling or co-worker; everyone’s situation is unique and requires a personalized plan
Receive a custom, comprehensive plan to help you pursue the retirement life you imagined.
Your Retirement Income Planning Checklist
Learn 10 things you should consider when developing your retirement income strategy. With this instant download, you’ll discover:
- Ways to plan for a long life
- Why you may need a housing plan (or two)
- What taxes really look like in retirement
Catch these episodes from Randy and Arwen’s radio show, “Real Retirement Radio.”